Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MYFRAMESAVER.CO.UK
By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. The WWW.MYFAMESAVER.CO.UK website is provided solely for your personal use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
References in these Terms and Conditions to "we", "us" and "MFS" are to Qbito Srl , Via del Pino, 8 10040 La Cassa Torino Italia P.IVA: IT 11810120011
The Site is for visitors who wish to find out more about MFS and for private consumers who wish to purchase MFS's products using this Site.
MFS does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
2.Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Site or any of the Site‘s content (including all copyright and trademarks) ("the Materials") are owned by, or licensed to, MFS or otherwise used by MFS as permitted by applicable law. The Materials may not be reproduced for any commercial or public purpose
- We may change the MFS website and correct or update information (including product information) on it or change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Except in relation to the description of products and services available for order from our website, we do not guarantee and are not responsible for the accuracy of any information provided on the website.
- You may access and use the website for your personal, non-commercial use. Provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices, you may:
- retrieve and display the content of the website on a screen;
- print copies of the content for your own personal use; and
- store the content in electronic form (except that you may not store it on any server or other storage device connected to a network).
You may not use this website or its contents:
- for commercial purposes;
- for resale purposes including the systematic extraction and/or re-utilisation of any part of the contents of this website (eg. item listings, descriptions, prices);
- to download (other than page caching) or modify the website, or any portion of it;
- to interfere with or disrupt any network or website connected to this website or gain unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- to interfere with the enjoyment or use of the website by any other person;
- for any purpose which is unlawful.
In addition you may not, in relation to this website, use any:
- data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- framing techniques to enclose the trade marks, logos and other proprietary images, text layouts and formats which we use on the website;
- meta tags or any other "hidden text" which uses our name or trade marks.
Using this website does not give you permission to link to it or to use any of the trade marks, designs, get-up and/or logos contained within it.
We do not represent or warrant that the material contained in the website, any of the functions of the website and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error-free, free from defects, viruses or bugs or compatible with any other software or material. The website is provided "as is". Accessing the website is entirely at your own risk.
You must not transmit through or to our website any defamatory, threatening, obscene, distressing, harmful or pornographic material or material which may infringe upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy) or which does not comply with all relevant laws.
This website and its content including all text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations and software used in connection with this website, is our property or that of our suppliers and is protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
MFS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to make improvements to, or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the content and to make any other changes to the Site, materials, tools, products, services and prices displayed or described on the Site at any time, without notice.
This website may include links to third party web sites ("Third Party Site(s)") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of such Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services available from such Third Party Sites. You should check the privacy statements and terms and conditions of use of Third Party Sites accessible from this website.
3. Online Shopping
If You have difficulty reading this page, You must contact us before You place Your order. By placing an order with MFS, You will be deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions ("Terms"). If You have any queries regarding these Terms (or the order form) please raise them with us as soon as possible and in any event before You place Your order.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the photographic representation, description and specification of each product is accurate. However, while the reproduction of colours is a close representation, a slight variation in the actual goods may occur. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise. Before you place an order you should read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your order.
By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct, and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing details.
None of our representatives, agents or sales persons have authority to vary, amend, or waive any of these Terms on behalf of MFS and no variation, amendment or waiver of these Terms by such persons shall have effect unless expressly agreed to by an authorised representative of MFS with You in writing.
Visitors under the age of 18 should not register with this website or submit any information to us.
By submitting Your Order You warrant, represent and undertake:
- that You are aged 18 or over and are not ordering on behalf of another person
- to provide any details reasonably requested by MFS to confirm that You are eligible to purchase the Goods
- that You are acting in Your capacity as an individual consumer and the Goods or any part of the Goods shall not be used for resale or for anything other than Your own personal use
- that You are the authorized holder of any credit/debit card You may use on the Site.
5. Acceptance of your Order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
Shortly after you have placed an order with us by pressing the 'Place Order Button', an email will be sent to you acknowledging the exact details of your order. This email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance but only the confirmation of your interest in finalizing the order.
Acceptance of an order placed by you online and the completion of the contract between you and MFS will take place when your order is dispatched, unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below.
6. Order Cancellation and missed delivery
MFS shall make reasonable efforts to meet the requirements You specify in Your Order(s), however We cannot guarantee the availability of Goods. If the Goods You have ordered cannot be supplied to You, MFS will contact You to give You a choice to receive a replacement or a refund. If MFS receives no response from You, MFS may, at its absolute discretion, provide replacement Goods of an equivalent quality and/or specification or cancel the Order and provide a refund.
MFS tries to ensure that the Goods supplied match the descriptions provided on the Site or in our current mail order catalogue. Whilst MFS tries to ensure that there are no changes to the Goods to be supplied, You acknowledge that there may be some minor variations to the description and/or specification of the Goods which arise by virtue of changes made by the manufacturers of the parts supplied which form part of the Goods, and accept that such minor variations will not give You a right to refuse delivered Goods
- If you wish to cancel your order placed online by 24 hours from your Order Placement Time, please write a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your acknowledgement email to us stating your intention to cancel the order.
- Alternatively, you may cancel your order by returning the goods along with the completed Returns Form within 14 days of receipt.
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched after the courier's tracking code has been sent to you. If your order has already been dispatched and you decide thet you no longer want it, you may return the order following the instructions contained within the parcel. Please note that your right to return goods does not apply to certain products. Further details are set out in our Returns Policy below. Please take note that if you refuse to accept an order after the tracking code has been sent to you you will be charged £ 8 for administration and logistics costs.
All goods are delivered to the address indicated by you via courier during office hours. If the courier won't find you at the indicateda ddress, the goods will be transferred to its warehouse after 2 delivery attempts. If the courier can not complete the delivery to you for repeated absences or incorrect address, you will be charged £ 8 for administration and logistics costs. You are aware that after 2 delivery attempts, the goods will be returned to MFS automatically and you must request a new deliver.
If you would like to cancel or amend your order or have any further questions about our cancellations policy, please write to: email@example.com
7. Returns Policy
- The Returns Policy is for goods purchased on the website
- Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund. Please return them in their original condition, unused (with their original packaging), with all labels and garment tags still attached within 10 working days of receipt of your goods using the Returns Form provided.
MFS shall pay the costs of postage, packing and delivery in relation to the repair or replacement of any Goods that are Defective on Delivery and shall, upon written request, reimburse You the a costs of returning the defective Goods equal to MFS shipping costs applied to the order.
You will be liable for all costs connected with the supply of replacement Goods (including posting, packing and delivery) until the returned Goods are received by MFS.
Manufacturing defects in Goods
The rights granted to You under this clause are in addition to, and do not replace, any rights You may have as a consumer under relevant laws, including any consumer protection legislation applicable to Your purchase of the Goods.
If You discover a manufacturing defect within twelve months of delivery of any Goods, You must notify MFS immediately.
If You return the defective Goods stating the manufacturing defect to MFS, MFS shall subject at its absolute discretion repair or replace such Goods.
MFS shall not repair or replace any Goods if (i) it has not received the defective Goods back from You or (ii) if the defect was caused by misuse or mistreatment of the Goods.
MFS shall pay the costs of the return postage, packing and delivery in relation to the repair or replacement of any Goods returned as a result of a manufacturing defect and shall, upon written request, reimburse You the reasonable cost of returning the defective Goods.
The following items may not be returned:
- personalised items or goods which have been made to a customer's specification;
- for reasons of hygiene we do not accept the return of any beauty product or fragrance
Please ensure you return the goods to us in their original packaging. Although your statutory rights as a consumer will not be affected, the goods are second hand without the packaging and we may not therefore be able to exchange them voluntarily. You can take the goods out of the packaging to try them out, but don't throw it away and please return it with your goods.
Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount against the original form of tender, excluding the shipping charges.
When returning goods on which you have received a discount or special offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold and the refund will be adjusted accordingly. Additionally any free promotional gift issued with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations when goods are faulty or incorrectly supplied. In the unlikely event of this being the case please return the goods to us.
8. Returns Procedure
MFS offers free returns on all UK Mainland Standard. This excludes International Delivery, deliveries which incur a special delivery charge, deliveries from third party suppliers,
All returns should be sent to:
Via del Pino, 8
10040 La Cassa - Turin (Italy)
If you would like to discuss the return of any item, or have any further questions about our returns policy write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Payment Methods
- We only accept payment for orders in £ sterling or € euro.
- We accept payment by American Express, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Debit and MFS Gift Cards, PayPal
- If you choose to pay for an item using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in £ sterling at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order.
- Unless we are fraudulent or negligent we will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide us when placing an order.
- Please note that Mfs does not accept cash or cheques as payment online or over the telephone.
- When an order is placed, we request pre-authorisation for the value of the order from your bank/card issuer to ensure that the funds are available. However, this remains simply a pre-authorisation request until the order is shipped, at which point we actually take payment.
- We have found that some card companies show the initial request and the later charge as two separate entries, please be assured that we only charge your card once and that any 'second' charge is only temporary and will shortly disappear.
- If you have any further queries, please contact your bank/card issuer.
10. Pricing Policy
- All prices shown on the website are in £ or in € and are inclusive of VAT, where applicable. Prices may change and offers may be withdrawn at any time.
- UK VAT will be automatically deducted (where applicable) from merchandise dispatched to non-EU countries. The deduction will be made before payment is collected.
- Although we try to ensure all our prices displayed on our website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of an item you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we may treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
The RRP is the sale price suggested by the distributor of the branded eyewear. The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) is not mandatory, although manufacturers and distributors may suggest that retail outlets maintain a price within the range of their suggestion. Whereas our online prices are very competitive within the eyewear industry, we cannot guarantee that this RRP is always higher or lower than the prices in a retail store. In addition, due to the fact the top branded eyewear worldwide is made in Italy, the RRP is also based on a Euro exchange rate within the Countries our websites are featured. Exchange rates are updated to our websites on a periodic basis and we cannot guarantee its accuracy on a daily basis either.
We encourage customers to compare prices via comparative price shopping engines online and through various other means in order to find the best deal.
RRP is not the same as 'street price' - Street Price can be broadly defined as the price at which the item actually sells in the free market. MFS is committed to providing the very best prices and unbeatable value to its customers. We welcome feedback and notice of price rollbacks in the market.
11. Product Availability / Information
We feature products on our website that have been carefully selected for Online Shopping. Once an item is sold out it, will be taken off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. Prices of products may change from time to time, and from country to country. If items that you order are out of stock, subject to a delay or the price is higher than that shown on your order, we will try to contact you at the email address or telephone number you provided when placing your order.
If we cannot contact you or receive no response to an email we send to you, we will cancel the part of your order that is unavailable or incorrectly priced, and will continue to process the remaining items on your order (where applicable). All items are subject to availability. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to substitute an item, the item will be of equal or greater value than that which it replaces and substitutions will only be made with your prior consent. If a replacement item is of greater value you will be liable to pay for the difference in values.
12. Delivery Information
- the delivery time of the goods is subject to goods being in stock and payment authorisation. We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
- If you require any additional information please write to: email@example.com
- Delivery charges for all exported items are based on calculated volumetric weight and delivery destination and will be quoted during the checkout process prior to your order being charged.
- the risk in the Goods shall pass to You when the Goods are delivered to the delivery address set out in Your Order.
- in the event of cancellation, risk in the Goods remains with You until the Goods are received by MFS.
13. Import Duty
MFS cannot be held responsible should local customs authorities wish to confiscate any particular item contained within a Hamper or Gift Box or any other item ordered, or charge any import duty on such items. The recipient is responsible for paying the duty. Mfs cannot be held liable for any import duties payable on orders made and recommends that all customers make themselves aware of such local charges before ordering.
14. General Conditions for MFS Gift Cards
The conditions of use as set out below, the Terms and Conditions above and any condition on the reverse of the MFS Gift Card itself shall apply for the MFS Gift Card. Please read these conditions of use in full before buying / redeeming the MFSGift Card.
- About MFS Gift Cards
- MFS Gift Cards are Electronic Gift Vouchers and are available for purchase online any denomination up to £500. Restrictions are in place for the volume of Gift Cards available for purchase online - these will change from time to time.
- Price of the Gift Card is inclusive of VAT and it will be treated as another form of tender towards future purchases.
- All MFS Gift Cards ordered from this website must be paid for in £ or € using the permitted methods detailed in Payment Methods. Please also consider our Pricing Policy.
- Redeeming MFS Gift Cards
- The MFS Gift Card is redeemable in full or part payment for goods/ services sold on the site.
- MFS Gift Cards cannot be redeemed via telephone/mail order.
- The balance on a MFS Gift Card may be used until either the balance is fully depleted or the MFS Gift Card expires (which ever occurs sooner).
- To redeem your Gift Card online, you will need to enter your Gift Card number in the Order Form.
- If there is an insufficient balance on the Gift Card to cover the order total, you may pay the remainder using a credit/debit card or further Gift Cards.
- Please note that the total balance of a Gift Card will be used before a second payment method is requested in a single order.
- MFS Gift Cards will expire after 12 consecutive months of non-Use.
Lost Or Stolen Cards
MFS is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged MFS Gift Cards, once issued. The MFS Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
Gift Cards are non-refundable.
You cannot transfer the balance of a MFS Gift Card onto another MFS Gift Card.
Any refund of an item purchased using a MFS Gift Card in-store will be made in accordance with MFS Store Policy.
Items purchased online using a MFS Gift Card will be refunded in accordance with our standard Returns policy Any monies which are due to be refunded will be issued onto a new MFS Gift Card. Remaining balances on a MFS Gift Card may not be
15. Linking to the Site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by MFS prior to the creation of the link, except that MFS consents to links in which: (i) the link "points" the user directly to the home page only and not to pages accessible from the home page (ii) the link, when activated by a user, displays this page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a "frame" on the linked site and (iii) the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link do not create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by MFS nor damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trade marks of MFS or its affiliates. MFS reserves the right to revoke this consent to link at any time at its sole discretion.
17. Liability and Indemnity
You acknowledge and agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk.
We do not exclude or limit our liability or the liability of any other person for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use or misuse of the website or customer services.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or customer services (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website whether or not accepted by us).
You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
With respect to breach of any Non-excludable Conditions by MFS (excluding Non-excludable in respect of which liability may not be limited), we limit our liability to, to the furthest extent permitted by the applicable law at its option, where the breach relates to goods,repairing or replacing the goods, or where the breach relates to services, supplying the services again. Nothing in this clause purports to exclude any liability in relation to personal injury or death.
The total liability of MFS to You in respect of all claims arising out of or in connection with an Order, whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise, shall not exceed the total sums received by MFS for the Goods to which the Order relates.
You will be the only and the only one responsible for the communication of information and data not correct, false or concerning third parties, although they have given their consent, and in consideration of the improper use of the same.
MFS is not responsible for damage or loss if attributable to false, inaccurate or misleading information reported by you. MFS will not be responsible for damages or losses that result breach of these Terms.
MFS accepts no liability in respect of any improper use of the Goods.
In relation to any eyewear product purchased (prescription eyewear and contact lenses in particular), if You experience discomfort or problems you should immediately stop using the product and contact an optician as soon as possible.
Unless otherwise specified by MFS, the sale and supply of products to you by MFS does not and cannot constitute the provision of any advice whether of a professional or medical nature or otherwise.
We do not guarantee that the site is compatible with the user equipment.
We are also not responsible in any way the quality of server connectivity You use to connect to the network, access the site and use the services offered by this.
We can not in any way be held responsible for any unavailability of the lines and equipment You use to access this site.
18. Privacy and Communications
To fulfil our obligations to you under these Terms and Conditions, we communicate with you by email and by posting notices on the website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically in this way and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications to be in writing.
19. Information you submit to the Site
If required by law: If MFS is served with a legally enforceable court order, we are required to make personal information available to law enforcement or regulatory agencies
Marketing: We will not disclose your personal details to any other organization for marketing purposes. We may use details from your Customer Record to better understand your needs and to advise you of new products, services or promotions that we believe will be of interest to you.
When you call or email MFS we may monitor your telephone conversation for staff training and service quality control procedures.
If you have any questions about the personal information we hold about you, and how that information is used, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The website orderline is controlled and operated in the UK. These Terms and Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters connected with or arising out of the website or your use of customer services or any order you place on the website.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach.
22. Force Majeure
MFS shall not be liable for failure to comply with these Terms owing to any act or event beyond its control including but not limited to natural disasters, Acts of God, riots, civil commotion, strikes, shortage of supplies, lock-outs, industrial action, war, disease or fire.
23. Customer Support
Please contact our MFS Direct Customer Care Team write to email@example.com
24. Additional Terms and Conditions for Prescription Eyewear
These Additional Terms and Condition complete the General Terms and Conditions and refer to the supply of all the products that require a written prescription issued by a registered medical practitioner or registered optometrist ("Your Optician")
By placing a Prescription Order, You agree to be bound by these Additional Terms.
If You do not understand or accept these Additional Terms, You must not place a Prescription Order.
Any term used but not defined in these Additional Terms has the meaning given to that term in the Terms and Conditions of Supply. By placing a Prescription Order, You warrant, represent and undertake:
- that You are not registered blind or registered partially sighted
- that You are in possession of a written prescription in respect of the Goods that are the subject of the Prescription Order, and that such prescription has been given to You by a registered medical practitioner or registered optometrist ("Your Optician")
- that the prescription has been prescribed as a result of specific medical tests or examinations;
- that the prescription has been prescribed in the last 24 (twentyfour) months if You are under 70 years old, or in the last 12 (twelve) months if You are aged 70 or more;
- to supply, full, accurate and complete details of Your current prescription (including any notes on the prescription) or a copy of Your original prescription when requested, and any contact details as given to You by Your Optician
- that You know of no reason why the Goods (including the Goods that are the subject of the Prescription Order) may not be suitable for Your requirements
to provide MFS ,with accurate and complete details of such problems, if You have worn spectacles or contact lenses before and have experienced any problems with the spectacles or contact lenses,
You agree that, with respect to any Prescription Order, MFS's supervising opticians shall have absolute discretion:
- to make enquiries with respect to any Prescription Order
- to contact You to discuss Your Prescription Order, provide advice and/or arrange a free face-to-face consultation with You
- to contact the registered medical practitioner or registered optometrist who provided Your prescription to verify and/or discuss Your prescription.
- To send Your pupillary distance measurement to us and /or obtain to You, if necessary, a pupillary distance measurement (in the absence of this information MFS will use an appropriate, average pupillary distance set by its supervising opticians).
- to contact the registered medical practitioner or registered optometrist who provided Your prescription to verify Your pupillary distance measurement;
- To request to You the original written prescription or a copy;
- to obtain, if deemed necessary, a new written prescription
The Goods may contain written confirmation of the prescription of the Goods. If the prescription stated does not match the prescription You set out in Your Prescription Order, do not use the Goods or any items accompanying the Goods and please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of the problem.
You undertake to indemnify MFS in respect of all costs, expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs), losses, damages and liabilities incurred or suffered directly or indirectly by MFS by reason of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or undertaking or any provision of this Agreement, except where such costs, expenses etc. arise solely out of the fault of MFS.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions to apply to competitions and prize draws unless otherwise stated:
Prize draws and competitions are not open to employees (and their immediate families) of MFS, their agents, or anyone connected with the competition or prize draw in question.
Only one entry per person. Collective and/or proxy entries are not allowed. Where applicable complete the webform or send in your paper entry form.
All prizes are subject to availability and MFS reserves the right to exchange them for items of equal or greater value.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
An independent person will supervise the competitions and prize draws. In respect of prize draws, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date. In respect of competitions, the winner(s) will be the entrant(s) who, in the opinion of independent judge, complete(s) the skill-based task in the most apt, impressive and appropriate manner (the judge's decision is final).
No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winner(s).
To request the name and county of the winner(s), please send a mail to email@example.com
The winner(s) agree to have their name(s) published as winner(s) and to take part in any publicity arranged by or on behalf of MFS in connection with the applicable prize draw or competition.
Prizes unclaimed after 60 days will be deemed to have been forfeited and MFS reserves the right to offer the prize to another entrant.
The prize draws and competitions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
MFS reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion. MFS shall notify any amended terms and conditions on its website.
By entering a prize draw or competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By entering a prize draw or competition, you agree to receive email communications from MFS with special offers, updates and promotions; we will not share your email address with any other 3rd parties.
Qbito Srl Via del Pino, 8 10040 La Cassa Torino Italia P.IVA: 11810120011